dimanche, octobre 29, 2006

Petit jeu.

Voici des extraits de cinq chansons d’un groupe. A vous de trouver lequel.


I have made very big decision
I'm goin' to try to nullify my life
'Cause when the blood begins to flow
When it shoots up the dropper's neck
When I'm closing in on death

I am tired, I am weary
I could sleep for a thousand years
A thousand dreams that would awake me
Different colors made of tears

Watch out, the world's behind you
There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all

You're written in her book
You're number 37, have a look
She's going to smile to make you frown, what a clown
Little boy, she's from the street
Before you start, you're already beat
She's gonna play you for a fool, yes it's true

I find it hard to believe you don't know
The beauty that you are
But if you don't, let me be your eyes
A hand in your darkness, so you won't be afraid.

1 boulet(s) qui nous parlent

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

tu crois que j'ai que ça à faire de comprendre les paroles des chansons anglaises que j'écoute ?? hein hein !! ceci dit je veux bien les réponses

31/10/06 09:24  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home